Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions of using our Facility:
- Pets with aggression issue with humans and/ or other pets, on heat, with tick/fleas or suffering from any infectious conditions are not permitted to participate.
- It is mandatory that participants clean up after their pets, including picking up of pet’s poo, wiping pet’s pee, and keeping the premises and its surroundings clean at all times.
- Participants undertake and understand that there will be risk of injuries to self and/ or the pet and will be solely liable for their own safety.
- The Oasis SG Pte Ltd and venue management shall not be held responsible for any liability or injury to participants/ other persons or other dogs/pets or damages to property caused at the event venue.
- The owner/participant agrees not to claim any damages against The Oasis SG Pte Ltd and venue management, of any nature whatsoever, either by way of contract, equity, negligence or otherwise.
- Any kind of flammable items are strictly prohibited at the event premises, such as, sparkles, firecrackers, candles etc.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited within the premises.
- The owner of the pet warrants that he/she is the sole legal owner and that the pet has not been exposed to any communicable diseases within the last 30 days from the time of attending the event.
- All pets must be leashed, supervised and under full control of the owner during the entire event at premises allocated to The Oasis SG Pte Ltd.
- The Oasis SG Pte Ltd. and our partners reserve all rights to use any photographs & video recordings of the participants & their pets in any form of publicity and promotional materials & media.
- The Oasis SG Pte Ltd. reserves the right to refuse admittance to any pet or dismiss any pet that does not meet or maintain the health, temperament or other safe-keeping standards. The determination shall be made at the sole discretion of The Oasis SG Pte Ltd.
Separate Terms and Conditions apply to sale of puppies, which will be explained in person during the purchase of the puppy.
Contact us at email@example.com for further questions.